1. If you use the contact form on the CNMsite your personal information (including your name, email address, job title, company’s name, telephone and mobile numbers, postal and email address)is collected by CNM.
2. All of the personal information described above will be stored on CNM’s email server (unless you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain such information, in which case it will be deleted).
3. CNM will only use your personal information in order to contact you (for example by email, mail or telephone). If you do not wish to be contacted by CNMplease send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. CNM will share your personal information with the other members of its group. In supplying CNM with your personal information, you agree that CNMmay transfer that information (to the extent that it is still held on our database at the relevant time) to a third party who acquires all or substantially all ofCNM’s assets or stock or our website services whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise. CNM will not otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
5. CNM will also share your personal information with members of its group which are located overseas. By submitting your personal information on the CNMsite and communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal information in this way.
7. CNM is committed to data security. CNM takes steps to guard against unauthorised access to the personal information of the users of its site. Although it makes every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, CNM cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which is transmitted to us on-line.
8. Your rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have the right to:
• Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to email@example.com
• Contact us if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected
• Contact us to request that we delete your personal data
To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law.
9. If you have any questions or concerns about CNM’s use of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org